Foundations of Service Quality
Customer Service Training for Front-line Employees
No matter what sector your business is in, customer service matters. A bad customer encounter will end up on social media and hurt your bottom line – likewise, people will remember a positive experience, bringing them back as customers and boosting your brand through word of mouth and high ratings.
Foundations of Service Quality is a practical introduction to basic customer service skills, including
- Communication etiquette and best practices
- Business case and return on investment (ROI)
- Teamwork, service recovery and problem-solving
These skills continue to be among the top skills required in most workplaces. Ways SuperHost helps your business
- Ensure customer satisfaction and create brand loyalty
- Increase employees’ confi dence and skills
- Support your staff’s professional development
- Create a happier, more harmonious workplace
- Increase net promoter score and boost your bottom line
Foundations of Service Quality includes fun, interactive activities for students to practice scenarios and gain ideas and skills that they can apply to their job right away. The classroom course takes approximately 6-7 Hours to complete.
The course materials and activities are intended for individuals functioning at a solid level 2 or higher in their Essential Skills (250+ IRT Score), and requires good command of the English language at Canadian Language Benchmarks Level 6, or higher.
For more information or to register please email firstname.lastname@example.org